Players of Lifeline felt like Taylor was a part of their lives as they received real-time text messages requesting their help. And now, Taylor is back and in need of your assistance again in Lifeline: Silent Night! The crew of the White Star (and the whole world world) is in danger and it’s up to you to step up and guide Taylor to safety. What better way to spend your Christmas/Holiday vacation than with Taylor and Three Minute Games?
Lifeline
In other very exciting Lifeline news, Big Fish and Three Minute Games are thrilled thatthe original Lifeline was included in Apple’s Best apps of 2015 on Apple Watch as well as their best of all 2015 apps list in Japan and China.
Best of
If that’s not enough, Google also selected Lifeline as one of its top apps of 2015! We’re thrilled about the Lifeline love we’re feeling as 2015 comes to an end. If you haven’t tried Lifeline on your Android, you can do so here.
Lifeline
Let’s take a step back to see the praise for Lifeline:
“This is the best game on the Apple Watch.” – Time.com
“I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” – Eli Cymet, Gamezebo
“For a few brief hours I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” – Matt Thrower, PocketGamer